We welcome your comment regarding the content, structure and scope of "Acqua Urbis Romae". We are particularly interested in hearing from persons who are interested in contributing an article on any aspect of the water history of Rome. Please direct us to obscure bibliographic references, related Web projects, or other scholars working on similar topics.
Because we receive hundreds of spam emails each day we have discontinued our automatic response system. We are also unable to write out the address for the same reason.
Please contact us by using your own email service and typing in our new "romewaters" address. Please use the standard format when typing the address.
1. Omit the quote marks around "romewaters".
2. Use the "at" symbol by using the shift key and hitting the number two.
3. Add "yahoo", omitting the quotation marks and followed by a period.
4. Complete the address by typing in "com", without the quotation marks.
5. Please write "Waters of Rome" in the subject box.
We hope that this will resolve our problems and will allow us to receive and respond to your mail.